(1) Weiss HR, Seibel S. Scoliosis short-term rehabilitation (SSTR) ?a pilot investigation. The Internet Journal of Rehabilitation 2010;1 Number
(2) Weiss HR, Hollaender M, Klein R. ADL based scoliosis rehabilitation–the key to an improvement of time-efficiency?
(3) Weiss HR, Klein R. Improving excellence in scoliosis rehabilitation: a controlled study of matched pairs. Pediatr Rehabil. 2006;9:3. 190?200 Jul/Sep.
(4) Lehnert-Schroth Christa: Three-dimensional treatment for scoliosis. A physiotherapeutic method to improve deformities of the spine. Palo Alto, CA, 2007; The Martindale Press.
(5) Borysov M, Borysov A. Scoliosis short-term rehabilitation (SSTR) according to ‘Best Practice’ standards ? are the results repeatable? Scoliosis. 2012 Jan 17;7(1):1.7.
(6) Pugacheva, N. Corrective exercises in multimodality therapy of idiopathic scoliosis in children ? analysis of six weeks efficiency ? pilot study. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2012; 176:365-371.
(7) Lee SG. Improvement of curvature and deformity in a sample of patients with Idiopathic Scoliosis with specific exercises. OA Musculoskeletal Medicine. 2014; Mar 12;2(1):6
(8) Forced lordosis on the thoracolumbar junction can correct coronal plane deformity in adolescents with double major curve pattern idiopathic scoliosis.
(9) Weiss HR, Dallmayer R, Gallo R. Sagittal counter forces (SCF) in the treatment of idiopathic scoliosis: a preliminary report. Pediatr Rehabil 9:1; 2006:24-30 Jan/Mar.
(10) Weiss HR, Weiss G, Petermann F. Incidence of curvature progression in idiopathic scoliosis patients treated with scoliosis inpatient rehabilitation (SIR): an age- and sex-matched controlled study. Pediatr Rehabil. 2003;6(1):23?30.
(11) Weiss HR. Scoliosis-related pain in adults-treatment influences. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 1993;3:91-94.
(12) Weiss HR. The effect of an exercise program on VC and rib mobility in patients with IS. Spine. 1991;16:88?93.
- SBPJ (会社概要）